Web site content is managed by the entity trading as Australian Logistics Study Centre ABN 96 802 779 365 (ALSC). ALSC is not affiliated with and does not receive financial support from any political or commercial entity.
The material made available on this web site is general information and is not intended to be advice and must not be relied upon as such. ALSC does not make any representation or warranty that information on this web site will be reliable, accurate or complete, nor does it accept responsibility arising in any way from errors or omissions in the information published on this web site.
Links to other web sites are provided for convenience to readers and do not represent in any way endorsement, approval, or adoption of the content of those sites. ALSC is not responsible for any link to this web site referenced on any other web site.
By accessing and using this web site you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You use this web site at your sole risk.
- You agree to take your own precautions to ensure that access to this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or other personal devices.
- You agree ALSC will not be liable for loss or damage incurred relating to the use of the material made available through this web site or resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on information available on this web site, nor any interruption, delay in operation or transmission, virus, communication failure, internet access difficulties or malfunction in equipment or software.
- You agree ALSC will not be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage (including loss of profits, revenue, production, goodwill, data or opportunity) of whatever nature howsoever arising in connection with your use of this website.
- To the extent permitted by law, ALSC excludes all conditions and warranties relating to your use of this web site.
ALSC is not bound by the Privacy Act 1988. Personal information provided by you may be collected and used by ALSC to communicate with you for purposes related operation or content of the web site. ALSC does not trade in personal information.